On Thursday 20 April over 50 event professionals attended our latest Event App workshop at etcvenues County Hall in London.
During the 2 hour session, we heard some top tips from the Crystal team on how to maximise app adoption and engagement. We also heard from panelists Emily Magee (PwC), Martin Compton (River Agency) and Richard Mansell (JB Communications) on their real-world experiences of sourcing and managing event apps.
To conclude the session the participants joined together for an interactive group discussion, using Crystal's Collaborate tool, to highlight common areas of concern when using an event app and how to overcome them.
Hackathon Outcomes by Most Liked
1. Think about design and comms from delegate perspective. Share benefits to them of the content and capability of the app (Adoption & Communication)
2. How to keep the app interesting (Driving engagement)
3. Define audience clearly (Adoption & Communication)
4. Communication strategy pre-event (Driving engagement)
5. Setting clear objectives (Measurement, Evaluation & ROI)