Join us for World Values Day on 18th October
Business has renewed its license to lead. Now is the time to use it.
As researched in the Edelman Trust Barometer 2018, trust in business is at its highest in years, and almost on a par with non-governmental organisations (NGOs). With increased trust comes greater expectation: society expects business to lead change, and the question is: "Where can business have the greatest impact on the society it serves?"
We are delighted to be co-hosting a World Values Day London Event - Values at Work in the Community - along with the UK Values Alliance, Peakon and The Employee Engagement Alliance, to explore how business can engage with communities and their values to drive ambitious positive change for the benefit of all.
• Date: Thursday 18th October 2018
• Time: 5:00pm to 8:30pm
• Location: Peakon, 25 Charterhouse Square, London, EC1M 6AE
This event is free to attend, but registration is required. Places are limited. If you can't make it, please extend this invitation to another member of your team.
This will be a highly collaborative and engaging event, utilising our Collaborate App to compile and prioritise ideas from the audience, with an opportunity to network over a drink at the end. At this event you will:
- Learn from great examples like the Living Wage initiative, rooted in the values of the community
- Discover how businesses are publicly demonstrating their values and driving positive change
- Work together to generate other big ideas that businesses and communities could take on together
- Take away fresh ideas for values-based action to deliver powerful social impact
WHAT IS WORLD VALUES DAY?
World Values Day is an opportunity to think about our most deeply held values and to act on them. Staying true to our values and acting on them has never been more important. This year’s core theme is about putting our values into action in our communities. Values are the things that are important to us, the foundation of our lives. They are deeply held principles that guide our choices and behaviours and influence our emotions. Values are the core of who we are.