Event registration is the process of signing up attendees for your event. It can be a challenge to get people to register, but there are a number of tricks you can implement today to increase your event registration numbers for your next event. Today, event managers are using event registration platforms to manage large attendee databases and ticket admissions, as well as track results. So how can you ensure you have the ideal event registration strategy?
Here are 6 tips to increase event registrations:
- Start as early as possible. The earlier you start promoting your event, the more time you'll have to reach a wider audience.
- Create a compelling event landing page. Your event landing page is the first thing potential attendees will see, so make sure it's well-designed and informative. Your event registration page needs to be clear and easy-to-use.
- Leverage social media to promote your event. Share your event on social media and encourage engagement from your ideal audience.
- Offer early-bird discounts or other incentives. This will give people an incentive to register early for your event because there’s something in it for them. Can you offer early access for particular sessions?
- Partner with influencers. Partner with influencers who have a large following in your target audience. They can help you promote your event to their followers. Influencers can be anyone with a personal brand who is active on social media. This could be a panel of speakers or the host of the event.
- Track your registration results. Use event registration software to track your results so you can see what's working and what's not. Event registration platforms have insightful analytics such as open-rates and landing page clicks.
Here are some bonus tips to increase audience engagement for your event:
- Create a sense of event urgency. Let people know that there are limited spots available for exclusive sessions and that they should register soon.
- Personalise the registration process. Ask people for their name, email address, and other information so you can send them personalised communications. Personal is better than generic.
- Offer post-event content. Send attendees a thank-you email with links to presentations, videos, or other content from the event.
- Finally, ask for feedback. Send attendees a survey after the event to get their feedback on what they liked and didn't like. Use the data to improve the attendees experience next time!
By following our expert advice, you can increase your event registration numbers and create a more engaging event for your attendees. Our team is ready to build your event registration landing page with the ideal strategy. Could we help you maximise event registrations at your next event? Contact us here for further assistance.
Be the first to hear the latest news from Crystal Interactive.