The impact of the Coronavirus is being felt globally. We have spoken to many clients forced to cancel their meetings due to international travel restrictions. Many companies are looking for alternative solutions, including online and WebEx sessions.
Basic solutions could include:
- Open webcasting on a public platform such as Youtube or similar. This option is easy to administer and access, but will not be private.
- Webcasting onto a specialist solution designed to work with large groups (200+). Many providers charge an annual fee, or there may be a high software overhead for a one-off event (potentially £10K plus).
- Webcasting on an existing corporate conferencing solution such as Zoom, GoToMeeting/ GoToWebinar or Skype for Business.
More advanced solutions could include:
- An event app for important information and documentation sharing while also providing virtual networking opportunities.
- A collaboration platform, accessible from multiple locations.
- A live polling and live Q&A online facility.
Crystal Interactive has experience of helping clients make virtual meetings dynamic and engaging so if you would like to discuss if an online/ virtual event is for you, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.