To celebrate our new brand and website we’re giving away 20 free Wi-Fi audits* (to the value of £400 each) this autumn to clients using any event technology at their next event.
Click here to claim your audit.
If you are planning on using any event technology which is reliant on Wi-Fi, a robust Wi-Fi audit is an essential step in your preparations to ensure all goes well on the day. Without reliable, fully tested Wi-Fi, your delegates, speakers and teams’ experience and the objectives of the event are all in jeopardy.
We strongly recommend event organisers communicate with their venue in the early planning stages to establish guaranteed levels of service regarding Wi-Fi infrastructure and connectivity. If you don’t have time or could benefit from our in depth technical knowledge, then our Wi-Fi audit will make all the difference.
What does our Wi-Fi audit entail?
- Our team will have the jargon led discussions with the venue and ensure that the right Wi-Fi solution will be deployed to the correct standard. Following the audit, we will provide practical recommendations for onward action.
- We speak directly to the IT people not the venue account manager. This sometimes means having conversations with ISPs and organisations that manage the Wi-Fi at the venue.
- We go through a comprehensive checklist and ask for written responses to a series of questions.
- We interpret these responses and determine whether the Wi-Fi is suitable for the app to be successfully deployed at the event in question. If it’s not up to scratch we can install our own dedicated Wi-Fi for your event.
- If we think there are areas in which improvements can be made, we make the recommendations and gather any additional cost information (often from the venue or their Wi-Fi provider) and pass these onto you.
Our Wi-Fi audit service gives you complete peace of mind, so make sure you don’t miss out on this amazing offer.
Click here to claim your free Wi-Fi audit for your next event.
*Terms and Conditions:
Terms and Conditions: Available on a first come, first served basis. Your event must be at least 28 days after the submission date of the Wi-Fi audit submission form.