If you find organising Wi-Fi at your event confusing and stressful or you could benefit from some practical advice on making the most of an event app, then look no further than the webinars we have planned for you this August.
Webinar 1: Stressed out with Wi-Fi when using event apps?
Thursday 10th August, 11am - 11:20am BST
Hosts: Caroline Perriam & Joe Probert.
The number one barrier that our clients hit when trying to use event apps at their meetings is Wi-Fi. In this webinar our app consultants, Caroline and Joe, will share guidance on:
1. Assessment: How to take the stress out of discussing Wi-Fi with a venue and simple questions to ask that will determine suitability
2. Augmentation: What we can do to enhance a Wi-Fi network
3. Alternatives: A look at other engagement technology available if venue Wi-Fi is not up to scratch
To register for Webinar 1 please click here.
Webinar 2: 4 Event App FAQs - All aboard the Crystal life raft! Thursday 24th August, 11am - 11:20am BST
Hosts: Dominic Freeman & Rob Curtis.
Captain Freeman and Commander Curtis at HMS Crystal, are here to throw you a life raft and stop you drowning in a sea of event app best practices. With over 25 years combined experience our two seafarers will guide you through choppy seas to calmer waters by covering 4 of the most commonly asked questions when implementing and deploying event apps…
1. How do I make my speaker presentations and panel sessions more engaging?
2. When should I kick start my meeting and energise my audience?
3. Why is no one using the app I have spent months building?
4. What do delegates think of my event?
To register for Webinar 2 please click here.